Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When is the Day going to Come


Everytime when I listen to "Good Times" by Edie Brickell, I always remember the phrase saying "Good Times Bad Times Give Me some of That". And I really do not want the bad times, but unfortunately it happened whenever you called it. Yes, I mean the bad times. I feel stucked and in justified sometimes for the position I'm situated.

Maybe I shall lower down my expectation and requirement of life, so that I could feel more peaceful. The world is imperfect: The rich gets richer, the advantaged one gets flying high, the ignorance one being much more arrogant, the pathetic one becomes more pathetic, the complained one being much more complaining. I need to void the existence of annoying people. Talk to my hand. But, that's not exactly the wonder of my attitude. I shall cool down and ignore my bad days. That's it. That's all.

The weather is unpredictable: stormy or too steamy hot? You choose. People still stays the same. Same old feelings. Same kind of irresistible frustration. Compatible roughness of ignorance. I shall ignore all this. All of it.

Fortunately, out of the cries, tears and shouts, there are people who are being the "cooler" reduces my negativity. Thank you, folks. I shall limit my screams and turns it into happily-ever-after emotion to compensate myself of in justification.

All I really want is a simple calm life with my loved one.

2 comments:

ladywinters said...

a screaming wai khong... that would be a scary sight to behold. don't think you screamed to my class... it's normal to lose your cool sometimes. keep strong~!

lil sunshine said...

Always do what you are afraid to do.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson