Thursday, June 05, 2008

Juno : I love the film

I would recommend to everyone to watch this movie, Juno, an Oscar nominated film, touches about very casual life of a pregnant teenage girl. I just love the casuality. I watched it yesterday and it is funny, hillarious and heart warming.


I always doubt why such movie got nominated for Oscar, and then, I really think it's deserving positioning of the nomination: the film is as good as any blockbuster. It doesn't need a good scene, but it touches the reality of life and how to deal with when the worst just happened. It doesn't have to be about heroic and how to save the world, but as long as it represents the symbolic of how love goes and how we deal with love and care.

I just love Juno. 5 stars for my rating.

3 comments:

yenc said...

YA the movie is nice!

CHeckout "PS I LOVE YOU" & also "AUGUST RUSH".

i love this 2 show also. PS is about love story... August is music. BAGUS and dun miss it!

-= yenc =-

Wai Khong said...

I need the DVD!!!! Pass to me okay.

yenc said...

hha is not mine la.. return to frens liao... august rush i still looking for the DVD