Monday, June 09, 2008

Yin and Yang

Earlier, I attempted on double paintings with acrylic. I didn't think of any idea until I repainted both with solid colors. Then I realised I wanted them both to be different, but there's certain connection of the aura and communication between them must be quite tally. So, I kept thinking what I'm trying to express and the outcome turns out to be like this: more of a yin and yang communication. It balances cool and warm aura in both painting. I wanted to venture into abstraction but I want it to be clearer than just abstraction.

I hope it worth my effort.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like ur color match...keke...and good sharing for the web...kekeke

Wai Khong said...

oh thanks.. who are u, bangalee?

Unknown said...

i am ter yi...kakaka...

Wai Khong said...

oh... hahah.. okay nice for posting me a comment. seeya