Friday, August 01, 2008

Olympus for Father

Father been bugging me about digital camera that he long to own one. I really have no idea about the best gadget for him. His only requirement will be the LCD screen will be big for him to view photographs that he took. It is going to be his birthday in October. I have this idea of getting him the camera and even asked my brothers to share costs with me. Maybe it is merely RM499 but it meant some fortune to me, so I was wondering if I could share it with my brothers for a surprise gift to him.

Well, I was rather disappointed with some feedback I gathered and well, the final decision was more to share cost with Father himself, but I will pay more money. I then decided to buy Olympus rather than Canon, which is giving me a deal that is so basic. And I dislike the shape of it. I really like this new camera. It's Olympus FE-310. The functions are great for a cheap bargain like this. Although I can only afford an AA battery kind of camera, but it is good enough for this price. I hope father will like it.



Small gift, but well, at least I did my best to give him best he could.

No comments: