Thursday, August 28, 2008

2nd Practice tonight, but Anticipates Bali

Tonight will be our second practice for the moon cake performance. Not to mention, I had first practice with Joanne Wong for Noriko's wedding earlier on Sunday and it was quite good. Hmm.. But well, mostly, I anticipated Bali trip on this Saturday. I already had the itenaries and really have no idea of most places being mentioned in the trip.

But it sounds interesting and get me some "wow" gestures when I started searching all the places on Wikipedia and Google. Then I got this idea of compiling interesting pictures as a guide list for me and my friends.

Here you go! Take a look at the simple visual-based list:

And I also did a simple research of what to buy (I love shopping!) and also what are the best things to do there:

Guess. I'm ready to go!! The environment in office is very silent today: If a fly or mosquito to pass by, I'm surely to be able to identify the sound, despite the background sound of my "mainframe" (workstation) in office.

This will be the 3rd times to have my birthday in overseas: once in UK while I was studying my MA, once in Taipei for company trip, and this time in Bali for a leisure holiday. I wish it could be the leisure-est and best-est.

2 comments:

Wai Khong said...

thank you... hahahah

Izen New said...

Wei... enjoy until don't want to come back ah~

Happy belated birthday!