Sunday, August 10, 2008

P.S. I Love You

At this comfy night, although warm and sweaty, but I would rather think it is time to write something in my beloved blog. I'm currently reading this book, P.S I Love You, after realising how good it is in movie with great acting from Hillary Swank. It's easy reading anyway. Thanks to a student, who happened to borrow me the book.

Well, there's a point I realised that there's so much one can do when they are in love. Holly could be so much as she was in love with her husband (who died of cancer and) surprised her and lead her to be independent by herself in "P.S. I Love You". There's so much love involved here. Very touching indeed.

I'm in mood to understand how greatest love can be together even when they are separated. I observed faces and gestures of couplehood who are distance-doers: they tell me confidence, trust and worry-less. That show how great love can be trusted on. Of course I did sensed sadness in things when distance love is going to happen and when it needs to be .. well.. get used to.. sigh.. who's on earth created such a concept: I think metropolitan' attraction makes the decision and the concept of distance love.

For few times, I was on bus to Penang on Friday nights, and I came across about this pretty girl who is a frequent customer of this coach service to go back to the island. And very coincidentally, I saw her again on bus on freaking Sunday evening to go back to metropolitan KL for career and job life. I saw her kissing good bye to her beloved boyfriend, who left casually. I can imagine what's in heart of her boyfriend:" I have to wait for weeks to see her again". Maybe on her side, she must have this feeling, "I'm crossing the bridge again... I'm back to reality".

Living and loving are two dimensional. It is quite distinguished with one another. I doubts what's needed to keep us moving on and updated and what's on love that we could promised and what's on love that we entrusted to roll the stone further for more benchmark in love and life? Why people kept talking about love stories and telling love stories in movie, in book and in others? Why people do fall in love blindly, why people love to be loved in no matter how it could lead to troubles or in opposite, to happiness? Love sells. Love is essense of life. Love defines it all and worth it all in life.

No comments: