Sunday, September 07, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello everybody..! Sorry for such delays. I wanted so much to write previously when I got back after the excitement of Balinese treats, but I got into feeling exhaustion and depression due to post-Bali trip's depression and also, really feeling sickening in some extends. It's much like the people who are in Beijing, who feels Beijing Olympic was actually over. I was not well as what I am always be. I was down and needed alot of rests. I'm fine now, really.

I have a lot of great photos taken in Bali trip and I will post it very very soon. Bali is such a paradise especially their culture and art. I was lucky to witness their prayer ceremony on the few days; I also have the opportunities to understand the friendliness of Balinese. Now I really understand about why people never complain about holiday in Bali because it is so all-rounded: Everything you need is there: leisure, art, shopping, culture, beach.

I have to make a move now. Will get back with more updates with my photos from Bali. Meanwhile, I actually had the 3rd jamming with my band, and we got it much better this time and we will be performing next Friday! Finger cross! Look out for our performance in TOA's Moon Cake Festival on Friday, 12th September 2008!

Seeya!

No comments: