Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Wonders of Temple

I would like to post some photographs that I took during last trip to Kik Lok Si Temple during Chinese New Year. The place looks so beautiful with many lights and latterns on to rejuvenate the great look of the temple. I just sensed the place to be a little more commercial now, but it is really beautiful and impressive actually.
The night scene is dramatically different from the day scene as it brings a different aura of feeling; I thought I had reached Hong Kong or Taiwan. I always think the remark that Kik Lok Si temple for Penang Island is distinguished and it will stay there for very long.

Even if it's not Chinese New Year, Kik Lok Si's highest peak is a place for youngsters especially lovers to visit. It sounds like Hong Kong's peak but not as grand as it is. There's always a moderate touch and it is worth to pay a visit at night.







No comments: