Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hand-stitched Stuffed Toys : Originality Rules!

I will showcase some toys that I stitched and stuffed myself. Funny for a man but creatively satisfied for my soul.



Dirty Miaw


Dirty Miaw basically is a longkang cat that hops around the longkangs behind of my house in Seremban. She loves food from the neighbourhood because whatever remained to be throw away will be her food whatsoever. She loves to "miaw" me for food everytime I washed the dishes. I will always look through the glass window in the kitchen to locate where is she so I could quickly throw her a quick bite before the real meal. { The story is real, and the cat inspired me to create Dirty Miaw. }



Kucing Batik's Hand Rest


Kucing Batik is elegant with batik printing all over her body. She is a hand rest to relax your hand while you are using a mouse.


Anjing Garang Batik

Anjing garang batik kononnya adalah seperti anjing liar yang terkurung di dalam rumah jiran saya. Ia tidak dapat merasai kebebasan dan sering menjadi liar apabila dibebaskan dari rumah jiran. Perangai nya hampir sama dengan jiran saya. Ia memang menakutkan dan terbukti menakutkan apabila saya membawanya dan meletakkan nya di atas sofa rumah, dan memeranjatkan rakan setinggal saya semasa dia bangun dan pergi ke tandas pada waktu malam. { This story is real and the dog inspired me with such creation }



Babi BroochBabi brooch is very unique because it is a tiny stuffed toy and it is a babi. It is with a feather to accessorize the look and with two tooths in front. I greatly inspired by the Year of Babi or Boar and therefore, this creation is truly for the festive purpose.


That's it this time. I'm progressively creating more and more of this. Will show more next time.

3 comments:

Szeshee said...

dirty miaw~ nice one

Wai Khong said...

thanks. will try my best and produce more!!

Unknown said...

wow ~ i like your creation ~ they are so cute!! i didn't know that you like making this sort of staff !!too cool ~ bravo !!