Thursday, March 08, 2007

080307 - A New Year, New Makeover, New Beginning

I just started to look into make over of my pitiful blogs that I had abandoned and ignored for sometime. I'm sorry, my dear blogs. I will pay more attention to you now. It's early morning and it is quite difficult to express myself more comfortably. My mind is still in fogs and clouds. My favourite song, "Picture Book" is playing on the station. Thanks Win for giving me this song in UK. I miss you and the moment we shared with Andy Saxon, the toughest of all in BIAD.

Today's weather seems to be really good: sunny and not too hot. I'm entirely dressed in green and with a pair of casual jeans. It seems like "Batman and Robin" uniform, particularly pin-pointing Robin - imagine that kind of GREEN-ISH! Woooh... People at the bus stop started wondering why I picked such tee and with the look of "Don't you dare to mess up with him!". It's quite hillarious. I don't really care and continuing my desire of styles. Lately, CNY shopping seems rather weird for me. I picked all the wardrobes that I never thought that I will buy. But well, I bought it. They are ranging from Tees of "5 for RM50", MC Hammer's Carrot-Cut-Can-Slot-in-A-Chicken pants - I rather call it Eason Chan's pants and a floral-patterned shorts that looks like a 70s table cloth. Over elaborated. Ends here.
















Well, a new beginning by introducing my favourite toy that I designed, created and stitched - Malphy! Malphy is rather male and female so that is why it is called "Male-Fe". He-she is quite cute and with a pair of big-small eyes and long-short legs. He-she can do matrix acts (Thanks to Boyce for such funny acts). I have no comments why I created such creature but he-she is a great inspiration for me. Hope you guys like it. Will be discipline and write more.

No comments: