Thursday, March 08, 2007

080207 - Asia Bagus! 98

One of my greatest achievements in singing was getting myself into finalists of Asia Bagus! grand championship. It was held in Hard Rock Hotel in Bali, Indonesia.


Asia Bagus! was my first attempt for an international competition. I was in a group of a duet with my good friend, Gregory. He is very talented indeed. Well, we just tried our best to really look into competing into Asia Bagus! but we were thrilled when we made it to the grand championship.

Although we lost in the grand championship but well, it doesn't matter. I still remember the winner with the name of Rio Ferbian from Indonesia. He did sang a duet with Jaclyn Victor recently.
I recalled back to the time we were sent to represent Malaysia in Singapore. It was so terrifying and nervous because our competitors from Indonesia were good. Imagine we were the weekly champion with 91 marks and the Indonesian competitor was with 90 marks. The audiences screamed so loudly! It was a great moment.

Asia Bagus was the first reality talent show ever in Asia. I salutes to you, Asia Bagus! and also proud to be part of the programme.

No comments: