Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Final Practice before the Show!

Finally, after a month of anticipations and jammings, the show is about to begin! Our final jamming will be tomorrow and everything must be PERFECT ! - yes, I mean PERFECT. For every band members as well as my goal, is to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible for a performance. For everyone's information -whenever I sing karaoke for practising my vocal, if something doesn't sounds right, I can always "replay" and sing again. But, for a "live" performance, all the hardships and sweats for perfecting pitch and sound, all goes to only one-take of a performance - No "rewind", nothing non-linear. It's totally linear.

I wish it to be a great performance on Friday. Maybe it is not a big event, but I always appreciate performance's opportunities especially this round, where I met talented band members who are willing to put up their efforts for the show. I shall do my best!

Friday is our finale, our due and I hope it will be glorious. I will post the songs as I did converted it into MP3 for post-events! I remembered Bern (bass guitarist) said to me earlier about this statement "Take care of your voice!". I think I should. I should even sleep now. Seeya!

Here are short clips of them warming up before jamming:



Date : 12 December 2008
Time : Approximately 630 - 700pm
Venue: The One Academy
Event: Moon Cake Festival

Wish me Luck!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

yenc said...

Wish u will have a smooth performance and all the best!

Enjoy YOUR showTIME!

Wai Khong said...

thank u thank u