Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When you feel it's not right

I feel helpless again despite of all the things that I have done. I mean, it is about my feeling. Optimism is my common practice to cure when I feel bad. It doesn't work right now at this moment. Blasting loud from my hi-fi, under dim light, with my laptop connecting to the splendid world wide web, and still I feel yucks. I hate the untalented side of me. I couldn't cope with the feeling of sadness and loneliness, at such hour. I have to reconsider when it is right time to do the right action for the right decision I'm considering. Time still challenges back at me. I wish I could just slip away from the stillness of Sunway city, limited auras of care of people, even animals are like dead! I need a life. I punished myself just now with a big sinful processed meal. It cures my desperation, at least it decreases 10 percents of my depression. what is the matter actually? Why am I feeling not right? Gosh. I hate this moment. I want to post a great article of how Beijing is getting so ready of their beloved Olympic. But, rather, I start to write about this moment. Sometimes, bad timing, bad decision, bad action, bad aura and bad whatsoever can happen. I know this very much, but please, I need to be able to deal better with this. I shall stop.

1 comment:

ladywinters said...

there are ups and there are downs. in times of downs, self positive talk does help but so does relaxing and talking to a good friend over a cup of tea. you'll get out of your down time soon enough. ^_^