Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday on Broga

" Yes. I have decided to go." ~ That was the answer given after second thought if I should go to Broga Hill for leisure and photography. Sunday is the only day that I can sleep late, but I've decided to make sacrifices for the trip.

It was yesterday: we started our journey at 5.15 am. So damn early! And, we reached Broga(near to Kajang) at about 6 something. And then, we started our climbing journey up to Broga Hill. It was moderately tough for a person like me who is having phobia of stability.

There were many obstacles.I remembered counting the obstacles. There were 3 big one for heart-pounding actions:

Two big cliffs - we have to pull the ropes to step up the steep sandy paths. Either we have to do it or ended up going into cliffs (I think those who fell down the cliff won't be able to die, but it must be hurt)

The Climb to the First Rock - it was kind of difficult to do it as I have to crawl with my hands on the grasses around for a better grip. My shoes disappointed me with weak grips at the side. I felt so insecured actually.

I couldn't climb up further after reaching the first rock. My hands were shaking - my phobia hits me quite alot. I have to calm down to climb more up to reach the peak.
Then, with guts and courage, I reached the peak. There were many photographers and families who happen to spend their morning there, appreciating the great view.

Done with grandmother stories, here's my photos. (Not taking good professional photos, but something alright la):



























6 comments:

Eve said...

Where is this!! Gua mau pergi! So cantik :D

Wai Khong said...

It's in Broga... near Kajang. Worth going but be prepare to climb!

yenc said...

how many ppl went? like a lot worrr!! eee having fn lar.. never ajak! =<

Wai Khong said...

alot of ppl there la.. only 6 of us went la!

Szeshee said...

woahh!! nicee!
i think u did improved alot!
keep it up!

Fatt Zai said...

eh? where is there? i wan join nx time!!