Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being and living today

For a being of 35 years old, I can sense the golden youthful time had passed, the generation of green young has make waves covering all over me. Being of an educationalist, I witnessed my beloved students who had graduated and ventured into their challenging life of working. Can I say that I sense the vocabulary of " maturity" in myself, written all in my soul and undeniably embedded strongly in me. Gasp.

Great sunlight with some light breeze shaking the trees, and looking at students setting up their installation, I'm very much in peace calming myself after a very crazy monetary-oriented day. I want things to be done exactly, as nicely, less stress but better in perfection.

As a living, I must continue breathing the good in, letting the bad out. Embracing the best island sun, sitting at a black bench, feeling myself rejuvenate again.

I'm feeling blessed now. Live eat breathe life. Amitabha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gambate.....

Della said...

Perjudian online yang benar-benar gratis telah menjadi sangat populer di kalangan para taruhan karena aspek risiko minimum pendapatan tinggi. Satu-satunya keterampilan yang diperlukan di sini adalah selalu mendapatkan pemahaman menyeluruh tentang bidang yang dapat membantu seseorang memperoleh
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/

JUDI POKER ONLINE said...

rasqq/
totalgreenschoolawards/

gorilaqq/
http://199.188.201.133/