Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kian Leong & Natalie Wedding Car Decoration

Once again, I got the priviledge and was entrusted to create an Oriental-themed wedding car decoration. It was for Kian Leong, my fellow colleague. To make it more special, I try to use a different approach and the textures, shapes and folds created were more solid and prominent for a modern touch. And yet, it have to be oriental - gold and red theme.

We in fact, shopped a month ago for the right materials and I did suggested the textured gold cloth to give a soft touch to the whole decoration. I'm afraid it to be too fierce. But, as the outcome turned out to be nice and decent, not overdo, but emphasized. I'm really glad. The newly wed were happy with it, and also the groom's sister who complemented the design. I have done my best. Here you go!:


2 comments:

documentsite@gmail.com said...

You good You.
I saw your works and I Impression. I love the way you decorate wedding cars.

Do you have more pictures of cars decorating?
Yochai

Unknown said...

Hi Wai Khong,

I like your car wedding deco. Do you still provide such service?
Could not find ur email addr here, so, jz dropped a comment here.
hope to hear fr u soon.. thx!