Friday, October 10, 2008

A Bouquet for a Friend

It's been sometime since I last updated this blog. I was busy working on wedding preparation for Toku & Noriko. There's alot of details that I need to manage: including her casual wedding party in KL, and also a bridal car design for Cameron.

They had look at everything that I had prepared. They were satisfied. Phew!

I finally finished making all the details needed and I shall reveal it here after their wedding.

Beside that, I promised to help a colleague, to help her to make a bouquet for her registration. I took some photographs by using my handphone:


I felt happy with the outcome of the bouquet, given limited time and budget, and also dealing with stupid wholesale florist, with stupid treatment.

I realised that my digital camera's lens were spoilt. I knew it is almost time because recently, whenever I start taking photograph, the LCD shows sign of blurness and un-focus.

I feel saddened by it. I need to spend money again. That must be the aura of this whole year - spend on unexpected circumstances.

I shall update soon after their wedding! Look out!

No comments: